Lost RP because of server issue

by MattTheSkater1

Original Post

Re: Lost RP because of server issue

★★★★★ Novice
Message 21 of 265 (570 Views)

The new update keeps kicking me or my duo out of with my squad.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I don't know what the situation is but me and my duo just updated apex today and after playing a few ranked lobbies, in some lobbies, one or the other gets kicked and has to play solo with a random player which led to being a 2v3s. We kept alt f4ing and having to restart apex and reload the map which takes quite a while to load. The person that disconnected will get a notification of

Connection to server timed out (code:net) Signon: new. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.

Although, the person who is able to get into the game loses no RP. 

Update: It keeps happening now, same thing over again but instead of making us reconnect it leaves us at loading screen and the person that is disconnected loses RP. Im in platinum and is losing -36 RP from it. 

Message 22 of 265 (555 Views)

★★★ Novice

lOST 200 POINTS IN D3 SUCKS

Message 23 of 265 (554 Views)

★ Apprentice

Damn sorry to hear that man.

Message 24 of 265 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Rule #1 when an update occurs, don't play ranked. 

Everything is messed up right now with this game. 

Happens every update.

Message 25 of 265 (500 Views)

Re: Abandon Penalty for server DC!?

★★★ Novice

Happened AGAIN!!!! another 10 minutes!!!! i crashed to login screen before i could select a champ, it wouldnt let me relog, it would go to the loading screen as if i were logging back into a game. this time i got a picture, 

Message 26 of 265 (506 Views)

★★★ Novice

why isnt my picture of the penalty showing up? its a .jpg.....

Message 27 of 265 (505 Views)

Kept losing RP for disconnecting due to Code:net + Code:cloud

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was just kicked out of games back to back due to those errors mentioned in the title.

Lost a couple of RP and got demoted within plat. 

I'm playing PC Steam Apex legends and now just sitting in the lobby as my abandon penalty expires.

Message 28 of 265 (580 Views)

Re: Server issues and RP loss

★★★★★ Newbie

Seriously, this has happened to me numerous times. Tonight particularly sucked I've been struggling to find ranked plat lobbys and get a full squad now the one time I finally do I get booted by the server and have a penalty waiting when I'm finally able to reconnect. I never used to have connection issues when the game first came out, one of the reasons I fell in love. But it seems with each new season it gets worse. Maybe it's just an Xbox issue Frown

Message 29 of 265 (542 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same thing happening to me.

Message 30 of 265 (496 Views)