Re: Lost Players

by ELewisLA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Players

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I put up 3 Elites on the auction house 100k each, they just disappered and its been a week now and I havn't got any confirmation of getting the player back or coins. What do I do now?

Message 1 of 9 (1,829 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Undeafeated10

Hi,

That is an unfortunate situation. Please contact our EA Advisors via EA Help and they will investigate this for you:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,096 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Undeafeated10

Hi,

That is an unfortunate situation. Please contact our EA Advisors via EA Help and they will investigate this for you:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 2 of 9 (2,097 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have packed an Aguero in a 100k pack and sent him to the club but he is not there.Can I please have a new Aguero.     Thank You     Standard smile

Message 3 of 9 (1,358 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

plz reply in 2 minutes

Message 4 of 9 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had four really great people on auction

85 Andrew bogut

Signature deandre jordan

86 Kevin durant

Fire and ice Eric Bledsoe!

please recover these people! So I can have all of them back!

Message 5 of 9 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had 7 elites on the block for sell. Left the game for like an hour and when I logged back on I had 0 players on the auction. They are nowhere to be found. I spent over 1mill coins earlier buying players. I bet EA is not going to care. I'm waiting right now for them to call me and they will probably say what they always say, oh we have to investigate further and later on do nothing. I'm hot right now. I reposted gold players took pics and I wonder what will happen this time to my players.
Message 6 of 9 (1,070 Views)

★ Novice
Yo same thing happen to me had Wilt chamberlain, Scottie pippen, jerry west and a Porzingis worth 10 mil. They called me back then put me on hold 35 mins just to say that it could be a server issue so wait 12 hours to see if players reappear If they don’t then contact again. It’s Bs
Message 7 of 9 (1,063 Views)

★ Novice
Now just received notification that my chamberlain and young expired but then went to auction and nobody there plus not in the my team roster either
Message 8 of 9 (1,056 Views)

★★ Novice
I had this problem, in addition I’ve lost coins when bidding on players and losing, or while bidding. Sometimes when I’m outbid I don’t receive the get bid back option and when I select the the item my coins aren’t replenished.
Message 9 of 9 (1,045 Views)