Lost Game Progress

by b65x4zr75ow8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game progess lost

★★★ Newbie

I’ve always save my sims progress on cloud. Now after logging in to another device I’ve lost all the progress and can’t save it back from cloud. There’s some sort of game crash and I can’t even play the game. Please solve the problem I need my game data back!

Message 1 of 16 (2,402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game progess lost

Community Manager

Hey there @Paihour08,

You'll want o reach out to the live support team to see if they can help you restore your progress back- here on AHQ we aren't able to access your account details to take a look with you. 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can investigate this a bit further. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 16 (1,971 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @lavendergirl11,

Were you playing on a guest account, or were you linked up through Facebook, Google Play or Game Center? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 16 (2,350 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. I saved my game and linked it with Facebook account and Apple ID. I lost all of my progress. I gave up and play the game on my new account but there are some data i haven’t used in my last account are in my current one and also including my friend list. There are some land expansions unlocked itself. This is so strange. Could you help me restoring my game data back?
Message 3 of 16 (1,989 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @Paihour08,

You'll want o reach out to the live support team to see if they can help you restore your progress back- here on AHQ we aren't able to access your account details to take a look with you. 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can investigate this a bit further. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 16 (1,972 Views)

★★★ Novice

I lost my old game process. During installation the app got hanged. So i lost my game process.now it shows to start up from the 1st level. I linked it into the EA account. I know my previous id number. Is there any way to get my account back? 

Message 5 of 16 (1,733 Views)

Community Manager

@1003669467628 

Are you currently being prompted to play the tutorial? If so, please try completing that, a lot of times your old game progress will be restored once you've finished the tutorial. 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 16 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have completed my tutorial. Still, nothing happened. Please, help me to get my old account

Message 7 of 16 (1,712 Views)

Community Manager

@1003669467628 

If that hasn't helped, please go ahead and reach out to the live support team following the steps above so they can look into restoring your progress with you. 

solaire.png

Message 8 of 16 (1,696 Views)

Lost Game Progress

★★★ Newbie

An update to my last concern, I already updated my app, however I haven't restored my progress, my account is still bugged! Literally, I can't go anywhere because there is nothing for me to touch aside making the sim I currently have (my 1st ever sim got resurrected) move. It would notify me about the new festival but there's really nothing for me to do (I've attached the image of how my game looks) so please help me recover my game. 

Message 9 of 16 (1,285 Views)

Re: Lost Game Progress

Community Manager

Hey there @b65x4zr75ow8 sorry for the delay on this!

Were you playing on a guest account previously or did you have your account linked up through Google Play, Facebook or Game Center?

solaire.png

Message 10 of 16 (1,199 Views)