Lost Game Progress

by b65x4zr75ow8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Game Progress

★★★ Newbie

An update to my last concern, I already updated my app, however I haven't restored my progress, my account is still bugged! Literally, I can't go anywhere because there is nothing for me to touch aside making the sim I currently have (my 1st ever sim got resurrected) move. It would notify me about the new festival but there's really nothing for me to do (I've attached the image of how my game looks) so please help me recover my game. 

Message 1 of 6 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost Game Progress

Community Manager

@1003418792398 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can look over your account with you. If you have any troubles getting through to live support there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey there @b65x4zr75ow8 sorry for the delay on this!

Were you playing on a guest account previously or did you have your account linked up through Google Play, Facebook or Game Center?

solaire.png

Message 2 of 6 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Solaire I also have this problem and my account is linked up through Google Play. But still lost my progression. Please check it for me
My id : [CM Edit: ID removed]

Message 3 of 6 (272 Views)

Community Manager

@1003418792398 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can look over your account with you. If you have any troubles getting through to live support there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 6 (254 Views)

Lost progression

★★★ Newbie

I want to reported that my progression is gone, i used to connected through Google Play and always have no problems,  but this time i downloaded the game and restore my progress [ you can see on the picture] its bug and a lot of my progression & stuffs are gone. I'm not good with English but need your EA Help to restore all my progress 🙏 pls

Message 5 of 6 (258 Views)

Loss progression

★★★ Newbie

I want to reported that my progression is gone, i used to connected through Google Play and always have no problems, but this time i downloaded the game and restore my progress [ you can see on the picture] its bug and a lot of my progression & stuffs are gone. I'm not good with English but need your EA Help to restore all my progress 🙏 pls

Message 6 of 6 (221 Views)
Twitter Stream