Lost progression

by 1003418792398

Original Post

Re: Lost Game Progress

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Solaire I also have this problem and my account is linked up through Google Play. But still lost my progression. Please check it for me
My id : [CM Edit: ID removed]

Message 11 of 16 (1,201 Views)

Re: Lost Game Progress

Community Manager

@1003418792398 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can look over your account with you. If you have any troubles getting through to live support there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 12 of 16 (1,182 Views)
Highlighted

Lost progression

★ Novice

I want to reported that my progression is gone, i used to connected through Google Play and always have no problems,  but this time i downloaded the game and restore my progress [ you can see on the picture] its bug and a lot of my progression & stuffs are gone. I'm not good with English but need your EA Help to restore all my progress 🙏 pls

Message 13 of 16 (1,187 Views)

Re: Game progess lost

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue. When I tried to load my game it asked if I wanted to continue with the level 1 game or load my level 44 game from the cloud and I clicked load my game and it started it at level 1 with a bald head floating around and a yellow arrow pointing at the home store but it does nothing. I thought I would play the tutorial and log into my game I had it connected to Facebook, EAGames and Google play. I just did a live chat with EA Games Support and they said they can't restore games. I read on the EA Games web site somewhere make sure you save your player ID or we won't be able to restore your game if your progress is lost. I have spent ALOT OF MONEY AND TIME on my game and I'm being told oh well we can't help you. I asked Google Play if they can restore my game in a live chat and they said EA Games would be able to help me with that. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET MY GAME BACK!!!!! I don't even understand how this happened, I took litterly every precaution so that it didn't happen and if it did I had all the correct info so EA Games could help me fix it. Other people on Reddit and discord have said EA Games Restored there progress and gave even gave them sim cash. Why wouldn't anyone help me???

Message 14 of 16 (1,144 Views)

Re: Game progess lost

Community Manager

Hey there @1004552924814,

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with getting your game progress restored- progress restoration isn't something we can do over AHQ since we don't have access to your account details, but this is something live support has the ability to do. 

If you're having issues with the live chat, let's try reaching out to the team via Twitter or Facebook instead- I'd also recommend you attach this conversation when you contact the team there so they have something to reference. If you run into any troubles getting in touch with the live support team there, please be sure to let me know. 

solaire.png

Message 15 of 16 (1,129 Views)

Loss progression

★ Novice

I want to reported that my progression is gone, i used to connected through Google Play and always have no problems, but this time i downloaded the game and restore my progress [ you can see on the picture] its bug and a lot of my progression & stuffs are gone. I'm not good with English but need your EA Help to restore all my progress 🙏 pls

Message 16 of 16 (1,150 Views)