Lost GAC due to glitch

by non-entity21

Original Post

Lost GAC due to glitch

★ Novice
  1. I full cleared a team of Ewoks with my Enfys Nest, but instead of the victory prompt I got a message that said it had been completed and I would receive rewards after GAC. The enemy team was still there though and I had used an attempt for no progress. I was forced to clear with another team to get my feat progress, but I ended up losing the round by about 20 points. I spent an hour on the chat with your support team and they recommended I post the issue here.

Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)

Re: Lost GAC due to glitch

Community Manager

Hi @non-entity21,

Sometimes the Support team can ask players to visit the forums to create Bug Reports. Bug reports are unique to the forum and help us track and investigate potential bugs. You can create a bug report in the Bug Report section to flag potential bugs for our awareness. 

If it's was for further support however, there's nothing we can do on the forums aside from suggest the same troubleshooting steps our support team have access to so I am sorry if this is the case. I can definitely share our troubleshooting steps for mobile devices; Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)