Re: Lost Crystals

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Crystals

★★★★★ Novice

I just spent 50 crystals on an Arena refresh and only got one battle.  I would appreciate a refund.  At least 40 Crystals for the four battles that I didn't receive.

Thank you.

ETAAB

Ally Code 322-779-557

Message 1 of 4 (711 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @theETAAB5, if you are missing content like crystals, you would need to reach out to the EA Help support team for further assistance. We are unable to help with these cases on the forum. Please take a note of your Ally Code or Player ID as they may need that information.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (681 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

It also lost me the opportunity to break into the top 100.  So, if you're feeling generous, could you throw in that, potential, 25 crystals as well.

Thanks again.

Message 2 of 4 (704 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @theETAAB5, if you are missing content like crystals, you would need to reach out to the EA Help support team for further assistance. We are unable to help with these cases on the forum. Please take a note of your Ally Code or Player ID as they may need that information.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 4 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I write with a translate. I need help. The ally code: 614-436-676.

From 21.07.08 to 07.09 5000 crystals disappeared from my account. I don’t understand what happened because I didn’t buy anything from it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 4 of 4 (502 Views)