Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lost Connection to the Session

by Metal_Smith95

Original Post

Lost Connection to the Session

★★★★ Novice

For the last month or so, I've been trying to connect to the multiplayer, and every time I either press ready or wait out the timer, it boots me back to the main menu with "You Have Lost Connection to the Session". I'm getting fed up as I've waited for the recent 1.08 patch, and it's still not letting me play. The strange thing is that I was able to play multiplayer months ago, but now I can't connect.

Message 1 of 5 (124 Views)

Re: Lost Connection to the Session

★★★★★ Guide

I get this only now and again, usually i think  when i get it that the game has finished before i've connected.  I've had a few games where i've clicked in and ended up joining right near the end of wave 7, so its perfectly possible that a game could have finished thus giving me that error.

If you are getting that all the time though, that is a different story entirely.  I probably see that error once or twice a week at the most.

Message 2 of 5 (106 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Today I'm going to contact EA Help and see if this fixes things for me.

Message 3 of 5 (96 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sadly I could not figure out how to fix this problem.A lot of it is that I'm on Xbox One, and it uses IPv6. Since EA and Bioware haven't made a patch yet that will fix this problem, I'm not going to touch the game until that patch comes out (probably not in any future unfortunately). A shame since I really looked forward to this, and I really liked the gameplay of this game

Message 4 of 5 (82 Views)

Champion

@Metal_Smith95 for connectivity issue

try the link for troubleshooting steps https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/  

Best regards!

Manny

--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.
Message 5 of 5 (61 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help