Message 11 of 21 (165 Views)

Re: Lost Connection to EA servers

★ Novice

PS4 pro

Message 12 of 21 (161 Views)

Community Manager

@Fifa_lad200169 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 21 (156 Views)

★ Apprentice

If it was a network problem it should have happened all over the FUT modes.

I only got this in Squad Battles, which isn't even about playing against a real person... so no, it is 100% not a wireless problem.

I have the same constant speed on wireless as I've always had and never experienced this problem when my speed is in parameters.

I appreciate the help but this is the go-to solution of EA - "it's your internet connection problem, not us".

Thanks for your input.

Message 14 of 21 (135 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I have this problem with 2 modes in fut games squad battles and fut online friendlies, the message that appears to me is "we are sorry we can't connect you to ea services we are exiting to the main menu". It happened to me several times the last week so I leave the game and back after hours the so game runs normally. 

Message 15 of 21 (122 Views)

Community Manager

@Dragao_RO 

This is very common with wireless connections. We'll continue troubleshooting though. Do you have a PC by chance? If so let’s find out how your connection is reaching our servers. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot the results? Instructions are here. You'll need to run this on a PC on the same wireless connection you play on from the same location as your console.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 21 (116 Views)

Community Manager

@moodyazawi 

What system are you playing on and do you use a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 21 (115 Views)

★ Novice

I’ve done this however it is still happening 

Message 18 of 21 (107 Views)

Community Manager

@Fifa_lad200169 

Let's see if alternate DNS settings will help. Try following the instructions here. If you don't see a difference, try the Google DNS servers. Those are: Primary alt number 8.8.8.8 - Secondary alt number 8.8.4.4. Let me know what happens.

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 21 (103 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was winning by a huge difference  completing objectives and just lost connection to the server. It never happens, when I am getting a great win a completing objectives you have dropped my connection. Beside not completing milestones we are allowed to complete objectives without EA dropping on purpose the connection?

Message 20 of 21 (18 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help