Lost Cantina Dye due to misunderstanding Stamp and Bind on Armor.

by Novastar-Mew

Original Post

Lost Cantina Dye due to misunderstanding Stamp and Bind on Armor.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Gonna more or less post a part of my Ticket I submitted and see fi I can get help.

I made a horrible accidently mistake on Anzsra today October 11th. A few days ago I had opened one of those Cantina packs that you get from Cantina codes. And got a really rare Black/Black dye. To my excitement I used it on my Satele Shan outfit. I was super proud of this. The look was awesome. (Including a screenshot) http://tinyurl.com/Sateleshanblackout (delete the period at the end to see the screenshot)

Anyways this was in my Slot costume Number 2. Today I bought and used the Euphoric Correlian outfit. Opened a third costume slot. But failed to realize I had not selected it. I overwrote my Satele outfit and in the process lost the black/black dye job. I used the Stamp Dye option thinking it bound the dye to the armor the same way as normally binding it to a costume peice. Because I overwrote the outfit...I learned the painful lesson that this does not in fact save my color scheme at all.

I now have an undyed Satele Shan outfit in Slot 3 on my character Anzsra..and I am so horribly upset that I deleted and removed the dye on accident...I was hoping I could get it reverted, or repaired..or get another Black/Black dye so I can properly slot it into my costume.

Do you think they can help me restore my lost dye. On my server..there is no way I'd ever afford a replacement. Black/Black Dye is like 10 million credits or more.

Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)

Re: Lost Cantina Dye due to misunderstanding Stamp and Bind on Armor.

Hero
Honestly that's horrible to have that happen. I can't imagine that happening. In any case an in game ticket would be the best way to get this resolved. It's not something they would handle via the forum.

In your in game ticket post the following:

Character name
Server
Outfit
Date / time incident occurred
Dye color
How it happened

I can't guarantee it will get fixed but the in game ticket is the best option. Usual turn around is 2 - 3 business days. Up to a week is possible if it takes awhile and it may require more then 1 ticket. Hopefully not but either way good luck to you and I hope it gets fixed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (321 Views)