Lost All Progress After Recovering Local Save in Game Properties

by II-SAT0rii-II

Original Post

NFS heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

So I just bought the game on pc because I switched to pc and I have put 16 hours into the game, and got a level 400+ car and max level character. I open the game next day and all my stuff is gone, it's bringing me through the starter race and everything. Yet I still have my steam achievements and all. It seams pretty unbelievable that after more than a year later the problem has never been fixed...

Message 561 of 616 (1,341 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Ive lost 2 game progressions in a week. kind annoying and i wanted to grind my level back up from previous lost game progression

Message 562 of 616 (1,682 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David i'm playing on pc and all my save file my rep ,my story everything is gone i had cloud save
Message 563 of 616 (1,664 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

my account name is leomesspidey10 and i'm playing on pc bought the game from steam 

Message 564 of 616 (1,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, all my reps and records are now gone .... Frown someone please help me.

Message 565 of 616 (1,642 Views)

I got reset to my Need For Speed account

★★★★★ Newbie

hello, my name is Lior

I have played Need For Sped for a long time and almost finished the game. suddenly i'm connecting to my account lunching the game and see that i got reset to my account in game.

i was on the last level with the  best cars. i want to know what happend and if i can get my account back

Message 566 of 616 (1,344 Views)

I lost all my progress

★★★ Newbie

I was playing need for speed heat and leveled up to 19 as I just got it I leveled up I bought 2 cars and woke up this morning losing all my progress makes me not even wanna play the game anymore common.

Message 567 of 616 (1,408 Views)

Lost All Progress After Recovering Local Save in Game Properties

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I went into game properties for Need for Speed Heat on Origin, and because I was having trouble with cloud sync, I decided to restore local save data. It said it would restore save data from July 5th, just two weeks ago, but then when I booted up the game after restoring the local save data, it reset everything. I'm still starting on the Terms of Service screen and once I press okay on that, it takes me to the first race with Joe's Polestar.

I have 303 hours of save data, surely there must be some way to recover it from the cloud? I hope it's not overwritten already.

Message 568 of 616 (1,415 Views)

NFS Heat saves

★★★ Newbie

I've recently finished the game and I wanted to replay it using a different selection of cars now that I knew the ins and outs of the game, so I looked online for how to reset your save. From what i gathered, heat only allows 1 save per computer, but I wanted to keep my old save while also starting a new one.

Could I copy my current save file, move it to a different location, and then delete it and restart the game? Would this corrupt or delete my old save file or would this be a solution to my problem?

Thanks in advance

Message 569 of 616 (1,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ps4

Message 570 of 616 (1,623 Views)