Re: Lost All Of My Cars

by Fajojo2001x

Original Post

Progress lost

★★★ Newbie

I lost all my saved data. My campaign my money and rep level all of it. And i started new. My online save still says it has save last in March which was around the time i played last and still had my game progress. If theres no way to get my save back so i can continue i might as well just give up and uninstall the game

Message 371 of 616 (819 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★ Novice

Im having this same issue my save data is backed up to the cloud and i upgraded my hard drive and when i re downloaded everything it reset me completely i was game complete 100% on ps4 my psn id is Yezekera

Message 372 of 616 (911 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@idoodlebob Also happened to me!
Message 373 of 616 (1,231 Views)

Re: Money missing

★★★ Newbie

I have had this same problem but from a different cause. The game would crash all the time when it was an earlier build and decided to reinstall and see if the money was back and yet I’m still missing the 700k that disappeared and I’m also having the acceleration glitch on PS4 and both don’t have a solution.

Message 374 of 616 (844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having  the Same problem/issue. I was deeply invested with this game. All is lost. 

Message 375 of 616 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sir i have beeb missing my Rep, cars, money and game progression since 24.1.2020 

the only think that stayed was my crew level 50 

My platform: PS4

Gamertag: K1NGMUHA

Message 376 of 616 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is, apparently, still an issue. Grinded with friends for a day. We took a break after hours and hours, and then my PS4 crashed. When I reloaded, it was at my previous night’s progress, which was next to nothing. Dropped from level 20 to 8, lost all collectibles, customized wraps, etc. I can’t imagine how much more frustrated I would be if I got further in the game. 

No auto save functionality?

No cloud backups?

Nothing EA can do?

It’s 2020, how is this even possible?

Unplayable. No game is good enough to a) grind the same 8-10 hours again and b) risk this ever happening again. 

The EA live chat rep who helped me today was very nice; the only upside to all this. 

Message 377 of 616 (825 Views)

NFS Heat - Faulty Content

★★★★★ Newbie

EA is aware of an issue (just check the forums) with NFS Heat that either returns players to a previous saved game, or involuntarily deletes one or more of their earned cars, money, unlocks, etc. 

No auto-save functionality, and no fix for an issue that has existed since launch, on multiple platforms. 

Unsure about Xbox or PC, but PlayStation does not allow refunds or returns on items that have been downloaded or streamed, unless that content is faulty.

Does this not fall directly into that category? How would I have known about a common issue unless I played the game and it happened to me? Are we supposed to check the forums of games before we purchase them to see if they are prone to game-breaking issues?

EA, I think NFS Heat is an absolutely brilliant game. But it is based entirely upon progression and acquisition, making an adequate and dependable save function paramount to the intended enjoyment of game.

What is being done to rectify the issue?

Message 378 of 616 (772 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★★★ Newbie
@Xx-Velpa-xX Did u get ur stuff back brother?
Message 379 of 616 (901 Views)

Need for speed heat save needFile

★★★ Newbie

I just recently redownloaded Need For Speed Heat, and when I went to start the game, a message popped up saying that I couldn’t access my old save unless I deleted the save file. When I did this and loaded back into the game, all the progress I made before deleting the game got reset back. Is there a way for me to get this back because I don’t want to have to complete the entire game over again.

Message 380 of 616 (750 Views)