The same happened to me yesterday did you get it back and if so how

Message 251 of 616 (743 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Apprentice
@muscleboy9 e as well level 50 18 cars lost everything yesterday
Message 252 of 616 (770 Views)

Re: I LOST MY SAVEFILE

★★★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 Now that’s funny because apparently it does match my online inventory. Also I have tried to launch the game with the cloud save and now everything is gone. Story progress, money, rep and cars.
Message 253 of 616 (721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've lost everything 

Message 254 of 616 (786 Views)

Re: EA i just lost all my cars & money WTF!!!!

★★★ Apprentice

Have you had the problem fixed cos EA telling some have had it sorted

Message 255 of 616 (712 Views)

All progress gone.

★★ Novice

I just started the game today for the second or thrid time this day like 5 minutes ago, and I got greeted with the difficulty selection screen and then with 1 REP level, 0 cash, no character, just the Polestar. I haven't touched anything. I tried restoring my save through Origin but that didn't do anything. This photo and many other screenshots and videos, together with my achievements and play time stand by how much I spent inside this game. What now?

Message 256 of 616 (736 Views)

(2nd post) Lost all my cars, money and high heat race parts

★★★★★ Novice

Hello.

When I was modifying one of my car suddenly an error code appeared (I don't remember it) and I couldn't modify my car anymore, when I restarted the game all my cars,my starter car, money and high heat race parts were gone, and my character was not the same, I had only the 2 Evos and the bmw i8 from the 10$ thing.

Now.... 20 minutes later, all my progression is gone and the game starts from the beginning..... After 113 hours of grinding, I am very upset!

"all my progression is gone and the game starts from the beginning"

Another thing, I won't play all the game again, because after looking at other posts from people that have the same problem as me this will happen again, I had cars which I spend 10 hours+ of work in the decals that are now lost, and the technician don't even bother responding to my first post, I am really p*ssed!!!!!

NFS Payback was glitchy we all know it, but this is just disgusting...

Regards.

Message 257 of 616 (715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Does anybody know when this will be fixed?? and will we get our progress and everything back or wat? I haven’t played since I lost everything. It’s done been a couple of weeks and nobody knows anything still. I’m on ps4

Message 258 of 616 (747 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Lost All Of My Cars

★★★ Newbie
@idoodlebob Bro did u end up getting your cars back cuz the exact same thing happened to me and I’m pissed
Message 259 of 616 (1,323 Views)

Game won't load garage and back to main menu with Hero's Polestar 1 appeared

★★★ Novice

after press enter screen, everything's fine with my last session car and my avatar on main menu. after i choose play solo and loading screen done, the game won't start at garage and it come back to main menu with Hero's Polestar 1 appeared and no avatar just like playing very first time but with level and money still same from last save. what's wrong? i'm afraid my save game will lost if i'm continue to play solo. internet connection and cloud sync are fine btw

Message 260 of 616 (531 Views)