Re: Lost All Of My Cars

by Lorenzo_Aguilera

Original Post

Highlighted

Lost All Of My Cars

★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I was completing some races in order to max out a car I had just bought and when I mad enough I went over to the garage. After going in the garage and switching cars I went into the performance to get the 400+ only to find out that every time I tried to buy a part it kept giving me a “Purchase Failed” message. I then leave the session and see myself in another car in the main screen. I thought it was strange but I tried to go online anyways. After clicking multiplayer I got a inventory sync message. I didn’t what I had to in order to playing online. When I finally get in I had lost all my cars and cash but was left with all my wraps, track times and crew.
What car were you using? Last car I was in before everything happened was the infiniti Q60S 2017 Sportscar but when I left the session I was put in Joe’s Polestar 1 (A car I hadn’t touched)
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? The race J-Storm
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, it literally happened after selecting a car.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t buy anything and you’re forced to quit session.
What do you expect to see? All my cars back. I put way too much time into the game to be getting stripped of my progress.

please help

Message 1 of 9 (964 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@idoodlebob Bro did u end up getting your cars back cuz the exact same thing happened to me and I’m pissed
Message 2 of 9 (864 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Message 3 of 9 (731 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@idoodlebob Also happened to me!
Message 4 of 9 (581 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I'm having  the Same problem/issue. I was deeply invested with this game. All is lost. 

Message 5 of 9 (546 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

This happened to me to in the same way, I got that message I though nothing of it so I went on to play with my friend but I was in my aventador and not my regrea, please ea fix this bug and give us all our cars back because I put a full day into getting all of these cars.

Message 6 of 9 (361 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
Well too bad can't do anything about this! EA isn't fixing the game cause the final update dropped.
Message 7 of 9 (340 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

me tooFrown( how to fix it pls

Message 8 of 9 (300 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Cars are gone and if the problem is not solved soon, I will walk away from NFS. Too many other games to play that don't have this kind of problem.

Message 9 of 9 (179 Views)
Twitter Stream