Lost Account

by DarthQuilon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Account

★★★★★ Newbie

I got a new device and logged in as a new player. Is it possible to log back to my original account? Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (532 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost Account

EA Live QV Team

Hey @DarthQuilon thanks for reaching out! On your old device, did you link your Rivals account to email, Facebook or Google Play Games/iOS Game Center? If so, you can simply restore this account to your new device by going to Settings > Link account and entering your details. You should get a pop up to choose your old account or stick with the new account you've just started. Be sure to select the old account or it will be overwritten! Hope this helps. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (516 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @DarthQuilon thanks for reaching out! On your old device, did you link your Rivals account to email, Facebook or Google Play Games/iOS Game Center? If so, you can simply restore this account to your new device by going to Settings > Link account and entering your details. You should get a pop up to choose your old account or stick with the new account you've just started. Be sure to select the old account or it will be overwritten! Hope this helps. Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Must have overwritten the old account Frown  but thank you for the reply

Message 3 of 4 (507 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Awh I'm sorry @DarthQuilon that it's overwritten. As an FYI, if you made any MTX purchases on your old account, you can get them restored to your new account if you contact our support team from within game, in Settings > Help (might need to try that link twice). 

Message 4 of 4 (501 Views)