Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lost 50 crystals in fleet node refresh attempt

by N7_Jedi_Knight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost 50 crystals in fleet node refresh attempt

★★ Newbie

About 30 minutes ago, I had 4240 crystals and spent 200 crystals on 2 energy refreshes. I went to refresh carth's fleet hard node to pay 25 crystals for 1 refresh. The node didn't refresh, so I clicked it again thinking that the game didn't register the transaction, but it turns out that it did (without giving the 8 attempts back) and I had 4015 crystals left before I hit the refresh button the second time. After hitting the node refresh the second time, I got the 8 attempts and it said it would only cost 25 crystals, but it took an extra 50 after I was already charged the 25 for the first unsuccessful refresh. So now I'm left with 3965 crystals and am out 50. Can I get the 50 crystals back?

Name: Leonidas

Player ID: NzZbaufDTDGdhaOigbWOyQ

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost 50 crystals in fleet node refresh attempt

Community Manager

Hi @N7_Jedi_Knight, I can see this was posted a few days ago. If you haven't yet, please get in touch with the EA Help Support team asap so they can take a look into this for you. This EA Help article will outline how to contact support for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost 50 crystals in fleet node refresh attempt

Community Manager

Hi @N7_Jedi_Knight, I can see this was posted a few days ago. If you haven't yet, please get in touch with the EA Help Support team asap so they can take a look into this for you. This EA Help article will outline how to contact support for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help