Lost 50 crystals in fleet node refresh attempt

by N7_Jedi_Knight

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Lost 50 crystals in fleet node refresh attempt

★★★ Newbie

About 30 minutes ago, I had 4240 crystals and spent 200 crystals on 2 energy refreshes. I went to refresh carth's fleet hard node to pay 25 crystals for 1 refresh. The node didn't refresh, so I clicked it again thinking that the game didn't register the transaction, but it turns out that it did (without giving the 8 attempts back) and I had 4015 crystals left before I hit the refresh button the second time. After hitting the node refresh the second time, I got the 8 attempts and it said it would only cost 25 crystals, but it took an extra 50 after I was already charged the 25 for the first unsuccessful refresh. So now I'm left with 3965 crystals and am out 50. Can I get the 50 crystals back?

Name: Leonidas

Player ID: NzZbaufDTDGdhaOigbWOyQ

Message 1 of 2 (426 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost 50 crystals in fleet node refresh attempt

Community Manager

Hi @N7_Jedi_Knight, I can see this was posted a few days ago. If you haven't yet, please get in touch with the EA Help Support team asap so they can take a look into this for you. This EA Help article will outline how to contact support for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (380 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost 50 crystals in fleet node refresh attempt

Community Manager

Hi @N7_Jedi_Knight, I can see this was posted a few days ago. If you haven't yet, please get in touch with the EA Help Support team asap so they can take a look into this for you. This EA Help article will outline how to contact support for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (381 Views)