AMD or Nvidia Model Number ryzen 5 5600x
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ZESTY_LTS
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Draft Mode
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 06/01/2021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 8:30
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have yet again encountered a bug in the draft. This has happened to me on a number of occasions and your agents were 0 help in rectifying the situation on every occasion. It is common to see people with awful drafts and also well known that they will leave immediately after kick off. On 4 or 5 occasions this has resulted in a loss for when it is not. Agents tell me to check my connection when it is clearly not my connection because it only happens to me in these specific games. This has resulted in me not being able to play with the team I payed for. I just spent 15 minutes trying to find an opponent for the draft final only for this to happen to me and me not be able to play in the draft final. I am owed a number of drafts due to this glitch. And before you recommend the draft token tool. It sim ply doesn't work, on this FIFA or previous. is not a connection issue on my end clearly as it only happens in a very specific circumstance, further to this if it was a connection issue you on my end I would have been disconnected from the way servers and therefore left ultimate team. This did not happen and I was loaded straight back in to the ultimate team menu. Therefore it cannot have been a connection issue on my end. I understand if you are not able to do anything however this is not the first time this has happened to me and I was not able to receive compensation on any occasion. With the evidence provided it was clearly not an error on my end. This has only ever happened to me in draft when the other person has a team with no attempt to make chemistry. (As seen in the video) and when they leave the second the ball is kicked at kick off. It does not happen every time these criteria are met but has only ever happened under these criteria. It is too coincidental that I have only experienced this issue at these times.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game takes a couple of seconds to load out then i am back in the FUT menu. However when i click on the draft option it says it was a loss.
What should be happening instead? I should be loaded back into the draft menu and be able to replay the game OR be given the win for the opponent leaving

https://youtu.be/xDh1g3rIM2E

https://youtu.be/sxOTL28EPQU

These two videos  show this happening I have tried contacting the ea. team and they advised that this is seems to be ab bug. This does not occur every time but too frequently. It has resulted in me not being able to use a feature i have payed for and I have never received compensation for this on any of the occasions it has happened. 

https://youtu.be/RoH5JllLvU4 heres a link to another video which my friend clipped for me which shows it happening again o n another day.

Message 1 of 9 (2,291 Views)

Re: Loss of fut draft due to opponent quit

★★★★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem, I am sure there are a lot of people experiencing this bug. But EA does not care.

Message 2 of 9 (2,219 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here is my video which illustrates the bug:

Message 3 of 9 (2,184 Views)

★ Novice
@ZESTY_LTS The exact same is happening to me and ea support give 0 * about this...
Message 4 of 9 (2,155 Views)

★ Novice
@ZESTY_LTS FIFA only sells the product yet never support the players.
Message 5 of 9 (2,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me in rivals, I won the game fair and square 4-2 in rivals and he quit and when I was loading out it said I lost 21 skill rating absolute discrase I was about to get promoted 

Message 6 of 9 (2,045 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, this happens to me all the time and the draft token tool is complete garbage. EA doesn't give a crap.

Message 7 of 9 (1,975 Views)

★★ Novice
@ZESTY_LTS For real this happenned to me every time...
Message 8 of 9 (1,411 Views)

★ Novice

They just made me lose 2 online drafts that I didn't play a second in.... My oponent quits before kick off and I have to be punished for this? Wtf?

Message 9 of 9 (181 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help