Loss of connection - MUT Solos

by tuddybear16

Original Post

Loss of connection - MUT Solos

★★★ Newbie

Please can you help.  I am losing connection to EA servers in MUT solos.  Online MUT H2H is NOT a problem.  Why would i lose connection in solos but not H2H?  This happened to me in 18 as well.  Can anyone shed any light as to why this is happening?  Really frustrating.

Message 1 of 4 (342 Views)

Re: Loss of connection - MUT Solos

★★★★ Novice

Are you actually getting a message that you are losing connection? There is a current issue where last week's rewards have not yet been given, and this week's Solo match series seems to have ended already. I played 3 games and now everything is blank when I go into Solo Battle as if the competition is over for the week. There is another post on this as well.

Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)

★ Guide
as for Solo Battles, EA Fugged up and started the new battles week, WITHOUT HANDING OUT REWARDS FOR LAST WEEK. They took down the solo battles temporarily as they try and fix the problem.(i better get my rewards or ea will have hell to pay)
Message 3 of 4 (310 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was just in the game and did receive some packs. I'm not sure which ones they were but I know it doesn't match what I had earned, and I received no coins or option to choose coins versus packs. 

Message 4 of 4 (296 Views)