Re: Losing progress

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Losing progress

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I faced a loss of progress in sims mobile. I had to reinstall the game and when the data was downloaded, I was offered to start the old save, but the level dropped from 31 to 5, there was only one character left, his head was floating in the air, and the game was hanging terribly , I tried reinstalling it again and starting saving from facebook, but progress was reset to the first level and I was stuck at the training stage.In the Facebook settings, I found my game id in sims mobile: 2030618907237038.
My device is iPhone 5s. The last entry date 02/15/2020 is around 12 at night.Due to a failure, I could not finish the sweets contest, although there was only one box left, it would be a pity to lose everything. I really hope for your help.

I will add a photo before and after resetting the save

Message 1 of 3 (989 Views)

The best thing at this time is to contact an EA game advisor about this issue. 

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. First things first, write down your Player ID or take a screenshot of it.

- Open side menu

- Click the gear icon

- Click the 'Help & About' tab

- Click 'Help'

Your browser opens

- Scroll down and click on 'Contact Us' 

Open the spoiler for picture how to get to the 'Contact Us' button:

Spoiler
collage.jpg

The EA game advisor might ask you to perform a couple of troubleshooting steps you can find over here for Apple or Android. You can try those before contacting them, or while you're waiting on a reply.

If you're asked to clear data or reinstall the app, make sure your app is being back-upped to the App store or EA account.
The backup options might have turned off during a previous update. Your app will reset, but after creating a Sim you should get the popup to restore from the cloud. 

An image in the spoiler on where to find the backup options:

Spoiler
backup.jpg

If you choose the 'Report Bug' option you might not receive a reply from EA. 

If you can't access the app for some reason. You can also contact EA outside of it.  

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (926 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I’ve written several times about losing progress in this game. I lost $135.00 Canadian worth of Sim Cash after the Christmas update when 2 rooms of furniture evaporated along with it. When I contacted EA I was told to post here. Apple is not refunding me the Sim Cash. EA is not refunding me the $135 worth of Sim Cash. And it just happened again. I was decorating my games room and most of the furniture and cabinetry suddenly disappeared. So I deleted the app on both my devices, and mistakenly pushed “ restore from this device” when re-installing, not “restore from the cloud”. Now my game is completely gone.

I am connected via Game Center, which I think sees me as a new player now, and also EAGames. Is there a chance of restoring my game any way, does anyone know? Or is that it?

Message 3 of 3 (632 Views)