Losing credits!

by jstricker2004

Original Post

Losing credits!

★★★ Newbie

Just won a match in rivals and lost 510 credits! Wtf?

Message 1 of 6 (688 Views)

Re: Losing credits!

EA Live QV Team

Hey @jstricker2004 thanks for reaching out! Sounds like you may have had a server mismatch. Do you donate to your alliance alot? Sometimes the credits you earn from donations doesn't quite sync up with the server so it may give more than you actually earned, it then rights itself during battle when everything syncs up again. If you can give me your Persona ID, found in Settings > About, I can take a look at your account to make sure there's nothing out of the ordinary going on. Feel free to DM me your ID if you prefer. Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the quick response!

ID is 1003301641781

I do donate a lot. I hadn't noticed if it was duplicating credits or not

Message 3 of 6 (668 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @jstricker2004! I don't see anything unusual in our logs that would concern me now anyway so it's likely it was just that your credit balance got out of whack briefly. Please reach out if becomes a common occurrence. Thanks! Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, eventhough I win I still lose the medal... Unfortunately I haven’t screenshot the game because I too frust I end up uninstall the game in hurried... Do check my past match U will see... Tanx

Message 5 of 6 (564 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @ILUPSla thanks for reaching out. I've checked the logs for your account and I see that there is a couple of desyncs which would be the cause of this, meaning you and your opponent saw different instances of the match. So it looks like you won for you but the actual result was different. Frown Thankfully, it looks as though you haven't encountered it in your most recent matches. If it becomes persistent please let me know. We are always monitoring for this anyway so if it increases, there will be an investigation as to what is going on. Thanks!

Message 6 of 6 (553 Views)