Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Losing conection to EA Services

by ashleighrobo774

Original Post

Losing conection to EA Services

★★★ Newbie

Hi everytime I try to FUT on my ps4 it kicks me out of ea services. My connection is very strong so don't understand why it keeps doing this 

Message 1 of 5 (104 Views)

Re: Losing conection to EA Services

★★★ Novice

I'm yet to get through a weekend league without being booted from servers atleast 4 or 5 times.

Happens regularly and inconsistently in other game modes.

Have gone through troubleshooting steps and  power recycling.

Strong net connection. Wired connection. Strong isp score. But it always happens

Message 2 of 5 (70 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue! Although strangely it has only started in the last few weeks. I have been kicked off the servers 5+ times for the last 2 weekends. I have spoken to my service provider and my connection is strong, PING is between 10-20 m/s consistently yet I am booted off instantly. Is there not any solution?

Message 3 of 5 (65 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (61 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Thanks for attaching tips to help with connectivity, I tried a lot of them. However, my connection to FUT is still poor. I contacted my ISP and saw an improvement in my connection for a couple of weeks; still experiencing some disconnections but fewer than before, but now, I am having to attempt to connect to the EA servers 4-5 times every time I log on to be able to launch the FUT hub, sometimes I am completely unable to connect to the servers, the menus are very slow to load etc. despite the fact that my internet connection on other devices is strong.

I am attaching 2 UOTrace reports in the hopes that you might be able to identify where I'm having issues. Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time. 

Message 5 of 5 (33 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help