Original Post

Losing Ranked Points

★★★ Newbie

Constant Blue Screens during ranked games

Message 1 of 7 (467 Views)

Re: Losing Ranked Points

Community Manager

Hey @Ext_Bravo

Let's see if we can help out with these crashes you've been getting. Can you tell me which system you're playing on? Have you had a chance to try any sort of troubleshooting at all since it started happening? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on the Ps4 and I've tried every troubleshooting option I've come up with and found on the internet, it's been getting worse and worse as the season progresses

Message 3 of 7 (432 Views)

★ Novice

I am the same. I have even factory rest my ps4..

Compensation needs to be given and I wont let up on this.

Message 4 of 7 (419 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Just lost connection to the server for the tenth time in diamond 4 losing 96RP per time forgetting the kills and assists I had per game as well. Literally beyond a joke now, should be in D2 if it wasn’t for all these crashes.
Message 5 of 7 (409 Views)

Community Manager

@Ext_Bravo 

Do you have a lot of people on your friends list? It may sound strange, but we've heard from a lot of people who said that clearing up their friends list has helped prevent crashes like this. It might be worth trying to remove some of them to see if that helps at all. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have lost a full ranking over the past 2 days from blue screen crashing...what’s the fix?? Can I get my ranking back?? Very Frustrating!!

Message 7 of 7 (340 Views)