Re: Loosing Connection

by stevexbooth549

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loosing Connection

★★ Novice

Why does it seem like every game I play in Division 1 HUT I loose connection? My internet connection is fine every time. Never had this problem until I reached Div.1

Message 1 of 11 (1,793 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA NHL Team

@LogRoach 

Please submit a ticket at https://help.ea.com/.  They may be able to help troubleshoot your connection issues.

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (1,760 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

Hey @LogRoach,

At what point of the game do you lose connection?

Message 2 of 11 (1,791 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s random. Last time happend with 0.1 left In 2nd, had it happen in the third and also the first 

Message 3 of 11 (1,783 Views)

EA NHL Team

@LogRoach 

And when it happens, do you receive the loss?  Or do you win sometimes?

Message 4 of 11 (1,773 Views)

★★ Novice

Automatic 3-0 loss every time saying it was a DISC. I have been winning all those games. Super frustrating 

Message 5 of 11 (1,769 Views)

EA NHL Team

@LogRoach 

Please submit a ticket at https://help.ea.com/.  They may be able to help troubleshoot your connection issues.

Message 6 of 11 (1,761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This happened to me several times, and just today when I was winning 6-2. The network performance was great up until the third period when a little sissy named dutchrudder1 took a time out after my 6th goal. All of a sudden the players weren't responding, lagging about a second behind and I lost my connection resulting in a 0-3 Disconnect.  My connection to psn and my modem were fine. 

There are clearly people abusing an exploit here.

EA customer service tried to get me to Report this person to the PlayStation Network, even though this has nothing to do with the playstation network. They refuse to accept any fault and can only seem to reply with outdated links that don't even work.

Trying to shift the blame onto you, and your connection. But your connection is fine my friend, EA just doesn't want to help you.

After dealing with their garbage outsourced customer service, EA has lost a customer for life. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,666 Views)

Losing connection to EA servers.

★ Novice

For the last 2 weeks I have had issues with EA servers on NHL 19. I sometimes go into the world of chel menu and it will not even let me in and it will say "You have lost connection to EA servers." Other times it will drop me out of games. I have NEVER had any issues in the many many years I have played NHL but now all of a sudden I can maybe play a game and a half a night because all the others I get dropped from. It is not my network performance as I have checked multiple times after being dropped and it says it is good. My NAT type is open as it always has been. I would love to know what is going on server side... because I have changed nothing but all of a sudden I can hardly play this game due to being dropped or sometimes not even being able to connect to EA servers. 

Message 8 of 11 (1,476 Views)

Re: Losing connection to EA servers.

EA NHL Team

Hey @Jlock4491,

As mentioned above, please submit a ticket at https://help.ea.com/.  They can help troubleshoot your connection issues.

Message 9 of 11 (1,424 Views)

Re: Losing connection to EA servers.

★ Novice

I've been losing connection only when playing opponents. Some days I play and no lost connection issues other days I can get disconnected every game until I finally give up playing. It's so frustrating! I have done everything I could possibly think on my end. Open portsp, wired connection. The crazy thing is it only happens when playing someone. It could happen in the first or third pd. You never know. The crazy thing is I don't lose internet connection. It seems like it's been horrible the last 2 weeks. I went from div1 to division 5 since I get loss when disc. Please help

Message 10 of 11 (1,394 Views)