Lonca adı değiştirmek / guild rename

by blacktheironman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lonca adı değiştirmek / guild rename

★ Novice

Merhaba arkadaşlar. 

150 m olduk. Lonca adını değiştirmek istiyoruz. Bu konuda yardıma ihtiyacımız var. 

Yeni lonca açıp taşınma şansımız yok

Message 1 of 2 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lonca adı değiştirmek / guild rename

Community Manager

Hi @blacktheironman, unfortunately we don't have the resources to support all languages on this forum so we must ask that all members post in one of the following supported languages:

I'm locking this for now but please, feel free to repost this in any of the supported languages listed above. You can also contact an EA Help advisor by submitting a help ticket on the EA Help Center. For more information, this EA Help article will offer guidance on how to contact the EA Help Support team. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lonca adı değiştirmek / guild rename

Community Manager

Hi @blacktheironman, unfortunately we don't have the resources to support all languages on this forum so we must ask that all members post in one of the following supported languages:

I'm locking this for now but please, feel free to repost this in any of the supported languages listed above. You can also contact an EA Help advisor by submitting a help ticket on the EA Help Center. For more information, this EA Help article will offer guidance on how to contact the EA Help Support team. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)