Lonca adı değiştirmek / guild rename

by blacktheironman

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Lonca adı değiştirmek / guild rename

★★★★ Novice

Merhaba arkadaşlar. 

150 m olduk. Lonca adını değiştirmek istiyoruz. Bu konuda yardıma ihtiyacımız var. 

Yeni lonca açıp taşınma şansımız yok

Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lonca adı değiştirmek / guild rename

Community Manager

Hi @blacktheironman, unfortunately we don't have the resources to support all languages on this forum so we must ask that all members post in one of the following supported languages:

I'm locking this for now but please, feel free to repost this in any of the supported languages listed above. You can also contact an EA Help advisor by submitting a help ticket on the EA Help Center. For more information, this EA Help article will offer guidance on how to contact the EA Help Support team. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lonca adı değiştirmek / guild rename

Community Manager

Hi @blacktheironman, unfortunately we don't have the resources to support all languages on this forum so we must ask that all members post in one of the following supported languages:

I'm locking this for now but please, feel free to repost this in any of the supported languages listed above. You can also contact an EA Help advisor by submitting a help ticket on the EA Help Center. For more information, this EA Help article will offer guidance on how to contact the EA Help Support team. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (63 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help