Logitech F710 gamepad.

by DefieOPartyBoy

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Logitech F710 gamepad.

★ Apprentice

Logitech F710 gamepad have same problems as PS gamepads and its totally unplayable on PC.

In Direct Input: all buttons working as arrows left to rights.RT button working as A only in menu and in game.

In Xinput: buttons working properly in main menu, but in the game itsself all buttons exept START button are not working at all, so you even cant make a snap.

FIX IT ALREADY,GUYS.

Message 1 of 10 (3,861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Logitech F710 gamepad.

★ Apprentice

I suppose main problem in Xinpute mode at my gamepad is LT an RT programmes as axis Z. And its constantly pressed as my gamepad is old, i fixed buttons springs and got working SPRINT button, so i can play right now.

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (3,724 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Little update: Gamepad  in xinput mode,  the problem is gamepad stop working in the game itself, looks like keyboard are becoming active controller and gamepad are just dissapearing right after you chose the play.

Message 2 of 10 (3,819 Views)

360 wireless controller

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

On PC my xbox 360 wireless controller works fine for menu, starting game, even kickoff. When I line up, the snap button (A) doesnt work. Playing with keyboard works fine. What am I doing wrong?

Message 3 of 10 (3,792 Views)

Re: 360 wireless controller

Community Manager

@pignacho@DefieOPartyBoy

Can you guys remove any other input peripherals such as joysticks, steering wheels or guitar hero type controllers and let us know if the is any change?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 10 (3,774 Views)

★★ Novice

same issue with everything removed but the rumblepad 2

Message 5 of 10 (3,773 Views)

Madden

★★ Novice

I can't play Madden 19 on PC with my Logitech F710 EA should fix that..the buttons i have on my controller are not the same of the XBOX ONE, this is just incredible some also dont work to run forward i have to move the cursor back as an example..incredible.. 

Message 6 of 10 (3,778 Views)

★ Novice

removed all peripherals. no change.

Message 7 of 10 (3,752 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here.. hope they fix this

Message 8 of 10 (3,723 Views)

★ Apprentice

I suppose main problem in Xinpute mode at my gamepad is LT an RT programmes as axis Z. And its constantly pressed as my gamepad is old, i fixed buttons springs and got working SPRINT button, so i can play right now.

Message 9 of 10 (3,725 Views)

★★ Novice
Changing input type solve problem but logitech profiler throws exception which is minor issue
Message 10 of 10 (3,407 Views)