Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Logitech F710 Gamepad not compatible in FIFA20?

by dereklaw2003

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Logitech F710 Gamepad not compatible in FIFA20?

★★★ Novice
Spoiler

Logitech Gamepad F710 still occurs same errors in Fifa 20.

I cannot control the player and select the options, so disappointed at EA Sports 

Spoiler

Message 1 of 19 (4,807 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 20 Demo controller problem

Community Manager
The only controller EA officially supports on Origin is the Xbox 360/One controller manufactured by Microsoft, we cannot offer support for third party peripherals or programs.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 19 (4,769 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

FIFA 20 Demo controller problem

★★★ Novice

is DS4 blocked from accessing fifa now? I could play with a PS4 controller through every game so far, but the Demo makes it freak the hell out. Nothing works to fix it so I guess it's EA just blocking the software (same as with modders since 17)

Message 2 of 19 (4,809 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Im having problems with certain commands in game due to alternate buttons change myself 

had no problem till the beta cane out... 

Message 3 of 19 (4,786 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Okay so the double input bug that was present for the last 2 years has just been stripped of it's fix. None of the available apps (ds4, x360ce or any other) work. How am I supposed to buy the game and play it now?

Message 4 of 19 (4,785 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
The only controller EA officially supports on Origin is the Xbox 360/One controller manufactured by Microsoft, we cannot offer support for third party peripherals or programs.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 19 (4,770 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Your reply makes Fifa's fans disappointed, because we can use Logitech gamepad F710 from Fifa13 to Fifa 17. However, we cannot properly use from  Fifa 18 to Fifa 19. What happen to EA sports? Have you tried to use Microsoft X360/ONE gamepad and Logitech gamepad F710 for testing. It should be easy task for EA sports to solve the problems. Your fans would be grateful if EA sports can do this. And we will continue to support Fifa 20, otherwise we can only change to support PES 2020. 

Message 6 of 19 (4,743 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Im using an xbox one controller but it doesn't work properly either, is there a patch coming or what?
Message 7 of 19 (4,590 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@xTuukkazz Hiya, what's happening with the controller?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 19 (4,584 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Just doing loads of random things, appearing twice, joystick working the wrong way round vertically etc
Message 9 of 19 (4,580 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@xTuukkazz Thanks, can you attach a DXDiag please so I can forward it up? http://bit.ly/GatherSystemInfo
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 19 (4,563 Views)
Twitter Stream