Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Login verification wrong email fifa 20

by russboy1980

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Login verification wrong email fifa 20

★★ Apprentice

This is absolutely rubbish!! I have paid £89.99 to play Fifa 20 and I cant even login and no one will help me!! I have only just created a ea account. I have not played a fifa game for years as I was a PES man, now I wish I had stayed with Konami. EA are absolutely awful!!

Message 1 of 10 (75,689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Login verification wrong email fifa 20

Community Manager
@russboy1980 To recover this account I'd like to ask you to do the following for me:

1. Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

2. Fill in the requested information in the text fields.

3. Make sure the email you provide is one you have access to, we will be communicating with you here.

4. Click the Email Us option after you've filled out the form and an advisor will reach out to you with the next steps.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (75,588 Views)

All Replies

@russboy1980 I am very sorry for your inconvenience.

I can see, you are active at this moment. Can you please check if the Information at this link can help You?  (see Having trouble?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

Yours sincerely, Mikimuster3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a volunteer and not an EA employee.
"XP" button = reward someone's effort! (this is like saying "Thanks")
"Accept as Solution" = important for other players with same problem!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 2 of 10 (75,625 Views)

Community Manager
@russboy1980 To recover this account I'd like to ask you to do the following for me:

1. Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

2. Fill in the requested information in the text fields.

3. Make sure the email you provide is one you have access to, we will be communicating with you here.

4. Click the Email Us option after you've filled out the form and an advisor will reach out to you with the next steps.
Aljo.png
Message 3 of 10 (75,589 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Thank you but I have done that and I am still waiting for someone to contact me.
Message 4 of 10 (75,574 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi, I am still waiting for ea to resolve my problem. It has now been 3 days. Can you now point me in the right direction to get a refund. I should of stuck with Konami. It really does feel like I have been scammed by EA, my hard earned money I have paid (£19.99 EA access, + £89.99) and I cant even play it. Embarrassing customer service. I will put this on social media also as nothing seems to work on here.

Message 5 of 10 (75,522 Views)

★★★ Novice
@russboy1980 dude I hear you. The email on my account is a clear fraud that is in no way listed ANYWHERE or ANY associated account, and because of that I have no way to get past the verification page. I literally can't play the $80 game I've bought. Tried @EA_Cade 's link above and got an email reply basically saying I'm in the wrong place with my issue. Live chat wait time is at best 200 minutes whenever I look. This company is an honest to god disgrace to consumers. I'm 1. upset this game will likely sit unusable in my library, and 2. a bit worried some phisher has access to my EA/Origin account and support is useless at changing the email on their end. Absolutely incredible how little this company cares about the people they take money from. End rant.
Message 6 of 10 (75,504 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@xJaYWaTx Totally agree with you. It has just sat in my library doing nothing. I have filled out the online form 3 times and not had one reply. Surely it is not hard to change the email account!!! Idiots!!!
Message 7 of 10 (75,483 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have had this issue now for 4 months and tried about 12 times to get it fixed. I'm fed up of being told i'm phishing or people having no idea how to fix it. EA have no idea how to fix and to top it off you get the Community Manager telling you to fill in an account recovery form which makes no difference as i've had that done too to no avail. 

Message 8 of 10 (75,386 Views)

★★ Novice

I have exactly the same issue.  the email address it wants me to verify is me*****@henzhounghung.one.   I'm Welsh not Chinese 😂.

Ive obviously been hacked but cannot remember the email address i used when i originally signed up.  Ive asked Playstation Store for a refund now s i doubt i will get anywhere contacting EA.  I was 99+on the waiting list in the chat queue so i gave up on it.

Message 9 of 10 (75,327 Views)

Community Manager

Please follow the steps I sent to @russboy1980 for assistance with this, we cannot assist with account issues over AHQ. 

This thread is now locked. 

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 10 (75,301 Views)
Twitter Stream