Login Problem - Blank Server List

by julietvictoriaa

Original Post

Unable to retrieve server list

★★★ Novice

Everything was working before dinner.  Came back upstairs and now I get no server list, nor can I access in-game help.  If I leave the help screen open, I eventually get this message.  I have rebooted my computer (no recent windows updates), removed and added back to my firewall, turned my firewall off, ran the repair function from the launcher settings, downloaded and ran the launcher repair utility.  I'm still unable to log in.  I'm not finding anything else to try to get this working.  I don't understand why it was working fine a couple hours ago and now isn't.  Nothing with my network has changed at all in that time period.

Message 21 of 33 (870 Views)

Re: Login server unavailable

★★ Novice

I am also having this problem. I've checked my antivirus/firewall and all the settings for SWTOR are set to allow. I've even completely disabled my antivirus/firewall program and still no server list loads. 

Message 22 of 33 (865 Views)

Swtor: Logging into a Server Error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I log in I get to this screen.  A blank list.  I have characters in two servers and I had already played to game earlier today.  I looked at what the community suggested for other players.  I brought down the firewall, added swtor to the firewall, updated the launcher, and did a reinstall.  At this time, servers are to have maintenance done in about twelve hours or less.  Is there something I can do to fix this?

Update: After a couple of hours, the launcher works and I can enter the servers.  The computer was in sleep mode.  I suppose it needed to spend time to think.

Message 23 of 33 (862 Views)

Re: Swtor: Logging into a Server Error

★★★★ Novice

Dear @dubird , @jadeknight13 , and @mittmic13 ,

This is a global issue, everyone is experiencing it and it is actively being worked on by the developers of the game. It should be fixed soon.

For any official updates from the developers of SWTOR, visit http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php .

Hope this answers your questions!

Message 24 of 33 (851 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Julietvictoriaa,

you said it should be fixed soon over an hour ago. I'm still having the same problem.

Message 25 of 33 (816 Views)

@ESalt1

As @julietvictoriaa has mentioned follow http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php for updates

This issue is more of the "unexpected and unscheduled" variety and is taking longer then initially thought to resolve.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 26 of 33 (813 Views)

★ Novice

This issue is not solved because I'm still having this same issue.

Message 27 of 33 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I for one, am just glad its global and not something I donked up, I was going through every little thing I could find on this issue that people in the past had dug up to see if I could get the server issue to resolve itself. I was pretty freaked out when nothing would work.

Message 28 of 33 (792 Views)

@aries53

The thread is marked solved what that does is highlights a post for people to read and pass on information as needed, when this issue is fully resolved that post will be edited to say it is solved.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 29 of 33 (785 Views)

Re: Login Problem - Blank Server List

★★★ Newbie

I'm currently having this issue at 11:05pm EST. It's a blank server list, cant choose anything. Anyone know what's going on or are there any updates about the issue??

Message 30 of 33 (778 Views)