Login Issues

by ajh320731

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Login Issues

★ Novice

I'm currently unable to login I keep using my password with my security key and it says that the password is wrong, so I try to reset the password and when I go change to the password it tells me I have an error. Any suggestions on what to do?

Message 1 of 6 (774 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Login Issues

Champion

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues. I'd suggest contacting BioWare support over telephone and seeing if they can help you resolve this issue. Hope you get situated!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (725 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues. I'd suggest contacting BioWare support over telephone and seeing if they can help you resolve this issue. Hope you get situated!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@ladyluck2787  Sorry to say but I’ve never heard of your tag before and honestly I haven’t played SWTOR in about a year I’m sorry you got hacked but it wasn’t me. I’ve always had this tag since the beta of the entire game. Also I now have access to the account again. 

Message 3 of 6 (658 Views)

★ Novice

@ExiledRival @I called BioWare and got everything sorted out it was a security key issue from where I’ve been inactive. 

Message 4 of 6 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SWTOR Team

@ajh320731  glad you got back in. 

For clarity sake, I removed the posts that were attacking you as they are against our forum rules. 

~Kat

Message 5 of 6 (607 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Kat Thank you!! I appreciate your help!

Message 6 of 6 (598 Views)