Re: Logic Error sh.grx.gnut #1375

by BudzBeard91

Original Post

★★ Novice

Ken, I’m still waiting for a reply.  Haven’t heard from you in several weeks.  It’s becoming apparent you guys don’t care at all.  I hope that isn’t the case.  Thank you for your time.

Message 11 of 14 (227 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s been nearly 3 months. The days grow shorter and the nights are longer.  I question my existence in EA’s world quite often at this point.  Is there an actual community manager? Is Apex a real life scenario or just a game?  Who is this Kent and does he even work for EA anymore?  Questions I’ll never find an answer to….the search for the logic error solution continues…all hope is lost (along with my cosmetics and ability to reroll challenges)

Message 12 of 14 (198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey did you ever get a fix for this? I've been dealing with it for 2 months now and EA is absolutely useless to help. They keep replying to me with bots telling me totally useless information. Just wondering if you ever figured out a fix for this?

Message 13 of 14 (133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try unlinking your account from the EA website.  I had to do it a few times but it eventually worked.  It just sucks because you have to go through that 2-3 month waiting period.  Let me know if that works and I’ll apply to be a EA rep 🙃

Message 14 of 14 (108 Views)