Logged into 9 y/o account for first time since beta but the acc suspended?

by Guidenable

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Logged into 9 y/o account for first time since beta but the acc suspended?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, really long time since I had logged into my SWTOR account since I wanted to try it out again and see if my ancient account from beta would have any goodies or benefits that making a new account would not. After I recovered my info when I tried to log in the client it says there is an issue and when I logged into the site it said I had suspended services. I emailed communitysupport@swtor but I wanted to ask here is it worth it to try and play on this old account or should I just make a new one. I don't mind losing my low level characters as I was going to play them new anyway.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Logged into 9 y/o account for first time since beta but the acc suspend

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Guidenable

It your Account has been banned, you have to write an email to swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com , not to the Community Support.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (408 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Logged into 9 y/o account for first time since beta but the acc suspend

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Guidenable

It your Account has been banned, you have to write an email to swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com , not to the Community Support.

Message 2 of 2 (409 Views)