Re: Locked out of account trying to unlink

by xBibzzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Locked out of account trying to unlink

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, 

I bought Fifa 21 on ps5 in December and on logging in it tells me my account is invalid, I just need to reset my password online. 

However I no longer have access to the email address linked to my EA account to reset my password so am effectively locked out.

I have spoken to the help team through cases and live chat but can’t seem to verify the account although I know most if not all of the information I am providing to be correct.

Is there no other way to unlink my account as it’s not a cheap game on ps5 and I basically can’t play most the features, I imagine this will be a problem for me on other EA games such as battlefield too.

Thanks,

Charlie

Message 1 of 4 (150 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @CH4RL161,

Sorry to hear this. To ensure we're speaking to the authorized account holder for any issues related to your account or its security you'll need to go through an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance. 

We can't assist with this type of issue via Answers HQ in any way I'm afraid.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @CH4RL161,

Sorry to hear this. To ensure we're speaking to the authorized account holder for any issues related to your account or its security you'll need to go through an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance. 

We can't assist with this type of issue via Answers HQ in any way I'm afraid.
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just wondering if you resolved this issue yet since january as Im having the same problem?

Message 3 of 4 (52 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jby8o8 Hi, no there was no way to unlink or regain access, only other choice I had was to make a new psn account which I have since done unfortunatly.
Message 4 of 4 (47 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help