★★ Novice

I have the same issue as NateorLate but on the Xbox

Xbox

Revolving#4149

first occurred ~ Sept 10th 2020

Message 121 of 127 (950 Views)

Re: [INFO NEEDED] Locked Out of MUT - Servers Cannot Process Your Request

★★★ Novice

same problem.updated game wednesday.and know get the message when trying to play solo challenges.

Message 122 of 127 (952 Views)

Re: [INFO NEEDED] Locked Out of MUT - Servers Cannot Process Your Request

Community Manager

Hey, everyone.

If you're locked out of MUT with the message "Our Servers Cannot Process Your Request" please contact our Support team at Help.EA.com in order for an EA Advisor to pull up your account to verify what the error is that's not letting you access the mode. This post was originally created to gather information from players due to it impacting a significant portion of the community. They have since implemented a fix to address that, thus I'll be closing this discussion down due to it being related to that incident. For those impacted we apologize for any disruption it had your gameplay and thank you for your patience during that period. If you're currently impacted, please contact our Support team via these options below.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 123 of 127 (16,632 Views)

Madden 21 UT challenges not connecting to server

★★★★★ Newbie

Cannot complete any further challenges starting with Miles Sanders.Play solo error states Our servers cannot process your request at this time please try again later

Message 124 of 127 (879 Views)

Re: Madden 21 UT challenges not connecting to server

★★★★★ Newbie

By the way this has been ongoing for many weeks.

Message 125 of 127 (875 Views)

MUT servers

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I try and do challenges on madden ultimate team it tells me ERROR Our Servers Cannot Process Your Request please try again later this has been going on since last week I called and EA help and told me to come here cause there's nothing they can do 

Message 126 of 127 (866 Views)

Re: Madden 21 UT challenges not connecting to server

Community Manager

@X_Krushu_X  @sammyswag08 

Have you both tried changing your roster/lineup to best OVR with the lineup tool? 

If you have any Patriots players or players with Pats chemistry, can you try removing them from your lineup after generating best lineup to see if that helps?

Blueberry.png
Message 127 of 127 (843 Views)