Locked Out of MUT - Servers Cannot Process Your Request

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Locked Out of MUT - Servers Cannot Process Your Request

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, MUT Community.

Earlier last week at launch we identified an issue where players were being locked out of Madden Ultimate Team. Our original post on this can be found here.

These steps may be able to help avoid this from happening to you:

• Remove players from your lineup before placing them on the Auction House or Trade Block.

"I'm still locked out, what do I do?"

The Madden team can really use your help by identifying what the root causes are for this.

Please let us know in detail what you were doing just prior to this happening:

Example:

• I was upgrading my Power Up Jerome Bettis to Tier 3.
  • I applied Training to X
  • I placed X item on the auction house

Please include the following:

• Gamertag
  • Platform (XB1, PC, PS4)
  • Where you are getting this error message (Trying to get into MUT or when attempting to navigate to X mode/challenge within MUT)
  • Details (See above examples)

We'll be passing along your information to the team. Thank you for your help in advance and we apologize for anyone being negatively impacted by this at launch.

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 127 (17,423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [INFO NEEDED] Locked Out of MUT - Servers Cannot Process Your Request

Community Manager

Hey, everyone.

If you're locked out of MUT with the message "Our Servers Cannot Process Your Request" please contact our Support team at Help.EA.com in order for an EA Advisor to pull up your account to verify what the error is that's not letting you access the mode. This post was originally created to gather information from players due to it impacting a significant portion of the community. They have since implemented a fix to address that, thus I'll be closing this discussion down due to it being related to that incident. For those impacted we apologize for any disruption it had your gameplay and thank you for your patience during that period. If you're currently impacted, please contact our Support team via these options below.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 123 of 127 (16,529 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hey man, my gamertag is BugzBunni13, and I’m on XboxOne. I bought the deluxe version and played 10 hours of EA trial. I got my packs and opened them on opening night but 30 min after launch it logged me out and said “Servers unavailable, try again later”. Even since it’s been like a week and a bit now and I’ve tried every method. Would love to know what I can do or how much longer I gotta wait
Message 2 of 127 (17,388 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
  • Dank_Umbrella
  • PS4
  • Won’t load into MUT. It’s connected to the internet, I can play all other game modes, but when I hit MUT I get “Our servers cannot process your request at this time.” It hadn’t worked previously for 24 hours, it let me in just now until I got kicked out again.
  • I was in MUT and went to adjust my lineup within the head to head competitive play area where you can either matchmake, view leaderboards, or adjust lineup. As soon as I hit the adjust lineup tab it locked me out again.
Message 3 of 127 (17,362 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Gamertag: ClaytonG7
XB1
Getting error message trying to get into MUT
I was in middle of looking at upgrading NAT Terrell Edmunds and then was going set my team.
Message 4 of 127 (17,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey, gamer tag is suckmyfrank3000 And I’m on PS4

i was trying to play the salary cap mode on MUT, it completely lagged out and threw me to the main menu. Now I keep getting “Error: our servers cannot process your request at this time”. Please help, I’ve tried literally everything to try to fix it.

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 5 of 127 (17,327 Views)

★★ Novice
Gamertag: SSKakarotZ
Platform: XB1
Bug notes: I was playing MUT and decided it was finally time to play some H2H I navigated to the registration menu, clicked on the premium package to play and was immediately booted from MUT. When I attempted to relaunch MUT I received the “cannot process your request” error message and have had the same error ever since. I have tried every troubleshooting technique out there but this was to no avail.

I hope this helps in the hunt of the bug 🕷- let me know if I can help in any other way or if you need any additional details.
Message 6 of 127 (17,312 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I just attempted to access MUT and it worked! However, I am still experiencing some oddities, my lineup is set to 0 and when I go to view my line up there are no players and I am not able to edit my lineup. When I go to my item set I am still able to view my players. I have screenshots if that would help, I am not sure how/if I am able to attach here.
Message 7 of 127 (17,302 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

ur the goat, my mut works now

Message 8 of 127 (17,293 Views)

★★★ Novice

Vendetta AZ

XBOX ONE

When i try to get into MUT it brings me the message "our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try later"

I was starting a H2H Salarycap for 9k. I choice to edit my lineup for the salarycup an then it logged me out. Since then i cannot Join MUT anymore

Message 9 of 127 (17,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Gamer tag: pokeyagutz: PS4:I was in head to head salary cap and went to adjust my line and that’s when i got the error message. This was on Monday have not been able to log into MUT since 

Message 10 of 127 (17,251 Views)