Locked Multiplayer for XBox One

by KorwinRose

Original Post

Locked Multiplayer for XBox One

★★★ Newbie

Hello

So I about 48 hours ago I purchased Titanfall 2 on the Xbox Live store and I played through the campaign. ( Very well done I might add) I also played a few round in multiplayer. But when I log in today I find that the multiplayer is locked and it says "This profile is not permitted to play online"   Now I find this quiet confusing as not 24 hours ago I was playing online. I have an active XBox Live subscription, the internet is working fine (average 30 to 50ms ping on the US servers) I have even reset and made sure that everything was properly plugged in.

I will say that it does upset me that I put forth the money for the game and have only gotten to experience it in this limited fashion and I am wondering what can be done to fix this problem

Thank you for your time

Chris Morgan

Message 1 of 4 (2,785 Views)

Re: Locked Multiplayer for XBox One

★★★ Newbie

I have a PS4 and have never had that problem. Xbox Live sucks *!

Message 2 of 4 (2,751 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello @KorwinRose 

I am really sorry for those issues with Titanfall 2 on your console. Can you check this article here on the most common connection issues on Xbox One for the possible solution? Also can you check if you are able to play any other multiplayer game on your console? Keep us updated on this.

Cheers,

Archi  

Archi.png
Message 3 of 4 (2,730 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Heya

I've recently purchased titan fall 2 once again. I had it in NZ and all the features worked well. However, since moving to the UK I have discovered that I too struggle to play multiplayer on titanfall. Cracked on with the campaign and had a new fibre system installed.

But I cannot play multiplayer as I am also experiencing the same problem. 

How can I fix this issue? I'm open to ideas. 

@EA_Archi wrote:

Hello @KorwinRose 

I am really sorry for those issues with Titanfall 2 on your console. Can you check this article here on the most common connection issues on Xbox One for the possible solution? Also can you check if you are able to play any other multiplayer game on your console? Keep us updated on this.

Cheers,

Archi  

Message 4 of 4 (2,298 Views)