Re: Lobby ready/connection problems

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Lobby ready/connection problems

★★ Novice

After every other game (frequently) my lobby bugs out and I can't ready up. I can press ready and cancel it but it won't check the box above my character. It also won't update the status of my squad members for me and they can see me unchecking and checking ready but on my side - nothing.

Only way to get past this so far is to either wait (a long time) or to leave the party and wait until I can actually join again. But even if so, I sometimes can't even join the game once it "works again". My friends just join while I'm stuck in lobby. Sometimes I'm able to join after a while - sometimes I'm not.

This has been the case ever since I started the game and normally I deal with it but recently it's just been annoying dealing with it after pretty much every game.

Message 1 of 5 (441 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @Balwator  make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Apex and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 2 of 5 (375 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hi I have the same problem but in ps4 .. I even did a format to it but nothing work ??
Message 3 of 5 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic I have the same issue on PS4, I have to go to the main screen and join back the party pretty much after every match or after a few minutes in the lobby. Any fix for this? I've even tried reinstalling the game but nothing works

Message 4 of 5 (248 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @CJackal5 @Balwator  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (221 Views)