Lobby freezes

by nataliadcc

Original Post

Re: Lobby freezes

★★★★ Novice

Hi again I didn't get a response still waiting, besides talking to my local internet provider, what would you recommend? Thanks 

Message 21 of 32 (355 Views)

Community Manager

@nataliadcc 

Do you have access to a mobile hotspot? If so, that might be worth testing to see if you're encountering the same issues. If you don't run into the same problems it could help indicate if it's a local network issue. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 22 of 32 (346 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is the same process? 

Message 23 of 32 (337 Views)

Community Manager

@nataliadcc 

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the process for setting up a mobile hotspot? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 24 of 32 (321 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes 

Message 25 of 32 (312 Views)

Community Manager

@nataliadcc 

Gotcha! It can vary depending on what type of mobile phone you're using or your service provider. If you aren't sure if you have the ability to set one up I'd recommend reaching out to your mobile provider to see if they have some information on that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 26 of 32 (297 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how am I supposed to do that, I I'm literal tears, 😂 thanks for your help 👍

Message 27 of 32 (271 Views)

Community Manager

@nataliadcc

Who is your mobile phone provider? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 28 of 32 (247 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I must tell you I'm not from the states

Message 29 of 32 (243 Views)

Community Manager

@nataliadcc 

I understand. I was just wondering if I could help you find out how to reach them. I know this is a lot to go through, and I don't want you to feel like you have to go out of your way for this. I was hoping we could try a mobile hotspot just for testing purposes, but if it's not something you can try out that's totally OK. Large smile

Have you had the chance to speak with your internet provider about the packet loss that we saw in the UOTrace? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 30 of 32 (214 Views)