Loading screen takes forever.

by WRT_Hasl

Original Post

★ Novice

Hello,

Important things to say: I have reinstalled windows 10 yesterday. I was connected once after waiting probably more than 10 minutes(when i was shopping). When i try to wait, it gives me error (printscreen in attachment). I have tried reinstalling NVIDIA drivers for 5 times. I have even tried versions 471.11 and 466.77. Not working. I am on Windows 10 Education version 20H2. Game was not working even on version 19xx. 

I dont know what to do. Please help me. 

Setup:

Amd Ryzen 2600X

32GB Ram

RTX 3070Ti

Your sincerely

David

Your biggest fan.

Message 1 of 10 (435 Views)

Re: Loading screen takes forever.

Community Manager

Hi there, @WRT_Hasl.

There are a couple of possible resolutions for this. I know you already updated your drivers, but did you use the express method and then launch the game from the GeForce Experience? If not, try that. If that doesn't work, try what is suggested here for updating the CPU drivers. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 10 (422 Views)

★ Novice

I have updated the chipset and rebooted as was said. Didnt help for me. Also tried to launch form GeForce Experience. Also didnt help. Maybe its important to say that i am playing on Steam. I have also tried to check game integrity. Didnt help.

Thank you

Message 3 of 10 (410 Views)

Community Manager

@WRT_Hasl 

Sorry about that. I didn't see where you mentioned updating the CPU drivers. You only say the graphics drivers were updated. One other option that some have had success with is this:

1. Open Origin or Steam
  2. Open Task Manager
  3. Right-click on Origin or Steam (depending on what the player is using to launch the game) and click "Go to details"
  4. Right-click on Origin/Steam
  5. Click on Set affinity
  6. Uncheck all of the processors according to the player's CPU cores
  7. Check CPU 0 and the last highest core available or just check the last highest core available

If that doesn't help, I don't have any other suggestions. We'll have to wait and see if an update is released to resolve this.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 10 (398 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Aljo,

there is no need for sorry. My english is not the best so I probably wrote it bad. Thank you for your help anyway.

This solution also did not work.

David

Message 5 of 10 (352 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @WRT_Hasl.

Another possible resolution has come up recently. Try the steps here and let me know if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 10 (311 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, again no effect. However I apreciate your will to help me. Standard smile

Davd

Message 7 of 10 (297 Views)

Community Manager

@WRT_Hasl 

Unfortunately, I don't have any other ideas. We'll just have to wait and see if a fix for this is released. You may want to also try what's been suggested already to make sure you followed the steps correctly as these have been resolving this issue for most.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 10 (291 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Aljo,

you were right. Last update solved the loading screen.

But here we are with another bug.

Loading and compiling shaders xxxx/6814 

After that i can normally acces the game. Why is it loading shaders everytime ? It takes soooo long.. Frown

David

Message 9 of 10 (253 Views)

Community Manager

@WRT_Hasl 

Try the resolution suggested here. Hopefully, that helps. Otherwise, you'll probably need to wait until a proper solution is released.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 10 (235 Views)