Loading screen nhl 21

by stealthassassin4

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Loading screen nhl 21

★★★ Newbie

Game won't load past loading screen says gameplay recording stopped due to entering a blocked scene 

Message 1 of 12 (2,991 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Loading screen nhl 21

Community Manager

Hello, @stealthassassin4 

Try disabling this notification in the notification settings on your console. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (2,930 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Have you tried anything to fix the issue? Repairing the game or anything?

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 12 (2,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Carbonic Deleted it and re-downloaded it and it did nothing
Message 3 of 12 (2,978 Views)

Hero

And what if you turn off gameplay recording?

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 12 (2,959 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @stealthassassin4 

Try disabling this notification in the notification settings on your console. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 12 (2,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine didnt do this until the end of the regular season in be a pro...i dont get any notifications when it locks up, but i turned them off anyways...still nothing...went  through 80 regular season games only to hit a this road block at the playoffs......

Message 6 of 12 (1,627 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @StompaWomp.

Are you saying you're still getting this notification even after turning them off?

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 12 (1,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no, what i said was, i have the same issue MINUS the notification of video recording being blocked, but i turned off all notifications anyways just to see if it fixes the problem. it did not. i just reinstalled it and also had a system update occur right afterwards. was going to see if this allowed me to load the first round of playoffs in be a pro, but i am now stuck at the initial loading screen upon launching of the game with the saving and loading icon continuously spinning.....

Message 8 of 12 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

update....i can no longer load the game....this was fun.....a whole 60 bucks down the drain and couldnt even finish one whole season let alone get back to the games main menu to play a different mode....thanks ea....last time i spend money on ANY of your games

Message 9 of 12 (1,594 Views)

Community Manager

@StompaWomp 

I definitely get the frustration. Let's see if we can get this fixed. Let me know which system you're playing on and we'll take things from there.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 12 (1,590 Views)