Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Loading screen freezes every single time

by SKODN

Original Post

Highlighted

Loading screen freezes every single time

★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Unfortunately my game seems to be broken. I can't load any single mission anymore (no free roam, main missions, side missions), the loading screen freezes every single time so I'm forced to ALT+F4 the game.

The problem occurs after the Incursion mission and can be reproduced by creating a new operator and playing past this mission. The game runs perfecty fine beforehand.

I moved the game to another SSD and cleared the Origin cache, nothing helped. I don't have further issues with other games.  

My VGA drivers are up to date.

System specs: 2080ti, 16 Gb RAM, 7700K

Anyone an idea?

Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: Loading screen freezes every single time

Hey @SKODN

Thanks for the information you've provided.

Have you also tried turning off the Origin in-game Overlay in the Origin Launcher, and any other Overlays you might be using such as Discord? Sometimes this causes some conflicts.

Also, you can try these steps:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (70 Views)

Re: Loading screen freezes every single time

★★★★ Novice

Hvae the same problem since launch,have tried if it was fixed just right now and its still the same!

All i got from EA is this stupid troubleshooting guide from which i tried every single step and then numerious fixes and tries i found in internet or thought out myself but nothing happens.

I will never buy a Bioware/EA game again because i fell frauded with an unfinished and broken game and my own personality never forgets an evil deed done to me.

Astalavista!

Message 3 of 3 (61 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help