Loading screen freeze

by 1RNI

Original Post

Loading screen freeze

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi!

I keep freezing on this loading screen in about every third match I play. No error message, only way out is going to task manager and force quit. Any ideas for fixing it?

Message 1 of 4 (474 Views)

Re: Loading screen freeze

★★★ Newbie

I  have the same  issue. It  recently started. I've never had this issue. 

Message 2 of 4 (432 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here, just started occurring yesterday. My game freezes before the character selection screen but sometimes I also get past the selection screen only to find it freezing at the same place where op  is experiencing the freeze. I get no crash error at all.  Only way to close the game is to terminate it in task manager.

Message 3 of 4 (406 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here man. No one seems to know the fix, I've been looking for weeks. It is the most frustrating thing ever. AppHang was what i got from event viewer.

I've been experiencing this for a little over a month now. My game will freeze at either the loading screen before character selection, during character selection, the transition after character selection, or the countdown while on the dropship. Never freezes while actually playing, nor in the lobby.

It has become worse now. On a good day, the game will freeze 2-3 times. On a bad day, 8/10 games I play. The only way to exit the game is through task manager as it doesn't let me alt+f4.

It's especially worse in ranked because if the game freezes before character selection, i lose the 48 RP match entry cost.

I'm currently running an i5-6500, gtx1060.

Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)