Loading not loading anthem! stuck on 42%

by mariuuu87747

Original Post

Re: Download stuck at 42%

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much!
Nothing else worked for me but your method solved it.
Anthem download is progressing again Standard smile
Message 20 of 26 (1,249 Views)

Message 21 of 26 (1,121 Views)

Anthem download problem

★★ Novice

So the other day I was downloading an anthem update and it would not get past 99%. I tried everything I could think of. I eventually uninstalled the game and re - downloaded it, the download stopped at 41% just under playable percentage. I tried uninstalling it again and now I have the same problem. It is stuck at 22.18 GB and it does not show any download rate and the pause download button does not work.

Message 23 of 26 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just installed the drirectX which it is downloading and woala the download continues past 42% lovely

Message 24 of 26 (1,082 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bro it worked i would give you a kiss but corona is a thing you are a lifesaver. I really appreciate it.

Message 25 of 26 (919 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, and the team has worked to bring several changes since this thread first started. 

Due to our efforts to keep Answers HQ up to date, with the latest relevant information. I will be locking this thread for further replies. 

For information on why this happened, or other changes you might see on Answers HQ, check out the link below:

Forum Rules & Guidelines

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 26 of 26 (300 Views)