Re: Loading/compiling shaders NOT FIXED

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loading/compiling shaders NOT FIXED

★ Novice

I've had this issue for a few days so I started looking up on the net to try and fix it.

I found the following "solution" :

Install newest graphic drivers, I did that (5/08/21 drivers).

Go to NVIDIA control panel, turn off Shader Cache, apply, turn it back on and apply. I did that.

I turned off my computer and restarted it and I still have this loading shaders issue.

Please EA fix this!

Message 1 of 9 (4,144 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Could you try a new Windows Account with Admin powers and see if the same issue happens. @BananqtZ

/Atic

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (4,037 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
@Mnijijijijbd same problem. Season 10 and this game is completely ruined.
Message 2 of 9 (4,131 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Mnijijijijbd @BananqtZ can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 3 of 9 (4,089 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic i tried everything, repair,uninstal, clean instal apex, 6 different drivers 3 new, 3 older (clean reinstal). it has started to happen since the last update ... before 8-9 days (monday or tuesday). i tried close every useles program and it didn't help....same problem origin and steam too....

Message 4 of 9 (4,075 Views)

EA DICE Team
Could you try a new Windows Account with Admin powers and see if the same issue happens. @BananqtZ

/Atic
Message 5 of 9 (4,038 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I switch between 2 admin accounts. It's not fixing it because that was one of the first things on my check list to try and change. I also have the latest Nvidia drivers and i did DDU. I turned off my overlays and did a clean boot and non of it is fixing it. I have a 1080ti, i5 8600k and latest windows update. Anything latest you can think of in terms of drivers i have it.

I hope you guys are trying to find a solution.
Message 6 of 9 (3,987 Views)

EA DICE Team
Message 7 of 9 (3,876 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic On another Windows Account with admin powers, it works so far. Is there a known way to make it work on my main windows account?
Message 8 of 9 (3,135 Views)

EA DICE Team
Sorry for the delay, it would mean there is something wrong with that account a reinstall of windows can help with that. @Frankyy97

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (2,683 Views)