Live run lag

by armani650

Original Post

Re: Live run lag

★★★ Newbie

it gotten to the point where my dribble moves dont fully register causing me to do wierd hesitations all the time or simply stop moving. connection got better for me in February but now on lan in May (5/27/19)both my shot and dribbles slows ridiculously down then speeds up. it happens so frequently and at total random times causing me to make bad reads, late passes...u name it. I gave up 2k for live, dont loose the supporters who gave Live a chance. 

Message 11 of 14 (1,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant with this game!!! Despite its many pros, one glaring con is that gameplay lags and shot meters change. It feel as though i cant control my character at crucial times when playing online. Sooooo frustrating for an other wise fun and addictive game...

Message 12 of 14 (1,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Need help when I shoot in live run my shot is completely delayed pls help

Message 13 of 14 (1,129 Views)

Community Manager

@Cdedek07 

Which platform do you play on and do these steps below help out when you try to play online modes? They shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes to run through and help fix most basic situations. Let me know if you're still getting some lag before we need to dive into more advanced troubleshooting. I know lag can be super tough to play with, so let me know and we'll work with ya.

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 14 (1,092 Views)