Live lag causing a simple inbound pass to nowhere

by M4DF3rn

Original Post

Live lag causing a simple inbound pass to nowhere

★ Guide

So this has been happening more often lately I pass a inbound ball and game lags and balls does not go to player but is thrown bad and cpu picks it up. Also on inbound the pass would hit the back of the backboard causing a bad pass and turnover. I usually hold r1 and target who I want to pass and I get these errors when a player is at a bad angle and pass goes towards the backboard instead of player. I don't know if this is by design or error but in both cases I'm holding r1 to pass directly to a specific player, these errors should not be ocuring.

My player is laging on defense causing ai to just blow by my defense. There seems to be alot of lag related errors that where not in the game back in September 2018. Please address these errors and make the ai less scripted and over powering on defense. On tip off sometimes no one jumps and tip off is done a 2nd time, lag. On tipoff the ball is over thrown your team mates reach, lag. I have seen the game slow down then speed up like fast foward speed on VCR, this is lag. I have 400 mbps Internet so it's not on me. These lag issues where not in game back on September 2018 so it's something that was changed in patches.

Also the dunk that you switch hands and dunk while holding on Rim I have not seen it since beta.

Too many steal attempts are ruining the game play with cpu stealing on drive, on backing down, on standing still, and passing..

Message 1 of 1 (225 Views)