Live chat unable?

by wencrows

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Live chat unable?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't see the live chat since two weeks, is it from me or they just Off for a moment? 

Message 1 of 6 (560 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Live chat unable?

Community Manager
@wencrows Can you create a new case and select: Apex legends > (platform) > Manage my Account > Hacked Account > Select contact options.

Let me know if you see chat or what options you are given.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (506 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@wencrows Live chat is currently in operation, which options are you selecting for case details? Can you try clearing your cache/history and checking again?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For account hacked and suspended case but it doesn't work since two weeks, i manage to use live chat before for taking news about my account.. i thought it was under maintenance

Message 3 of 6 (535 Views)

Community Manager
@wencrows Can you create a new case and select: Apex legends > (platform) > Manage my Account > Hacked Account > Select contact options.

Let me know if you see chat or what options you are given.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium thanks you it work in Hacked Account but not Hacked and Suspend
Message 5 of 6 (493 Views)

Community Manager
@wencrows Thank you for updating us, I can share this with my team. Glad an option did allow you to get through!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (451 Views)