Live Chat - Banned/Suspended Account

by LuluLouie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Live Chat - Banned/Suspended Account

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello,

I am trying to reach someone via Live Chat but am unable to do so. My account was hacked and now my Apex Legends account is banned. Please help! I've already created a case but have not heard anything back. 

Anyone able to look in to this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (1,080 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Live Chat - Banned/Suspended Account

Community Manager
Hi @LuluLouie,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,063 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@LuluLouie just create new account
Message 2 of 5 (1,069 Views)

★★ Novice

I've created another account so that I am able to at least play. But I would like to have my original account restored as all my in-game purchases are on that account. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,066 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @LuluLouie,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade
Message 4 of 5 (1,064 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the help. I'll wait to hear back on my case as it is still in progress. Do you know how long it typically takes to receive a response or decision?

Message 5 of 5 (1,059 Views)