Linking two Origin accounts together

by lajcinho

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linking two Origin accounts together

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

i have 2 accounts on origin, one of these are my first account (not paired with Steam) and i got few games on this. After long time i just build new PC and start gaming again, but i forget ID's from first account so i just play on Steam, but on Steam i bought Need for Speed Heat or Fifa 22 and make a new account. Whenever, my question is, can i pair these two accounts? Just have one mail to logg and games from both accounts? 

Thank you for your time Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (2,657 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Linking two Origin accounts together

Community Manager

Hi there @lajcinho,

An account merge is something the live support team can look into with you- it's not something we can do for you over AHQ as we don't have access to your account details. 

You can reach out to the live support team to explore your options through the help site here, or you can get in touch through Twitter or Facebook as well if you prefer. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,614 Views)

All Replies

Re: Linking two Origin accounts together

Community Manager

Hi there @lajcinho,

An account merge is something the live support team can look into with you- it's not something we can do for you over AHQ as we don't have access to your account details. 

You can reach out to the live support team to explore your options through the help site here, or you can get in touch through Twitter or Facebook as well if you prefer. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (2,615 Views)